Request for Proposals
Facility Project Management Services Saint John Airport Inc.
The Saint John Airport is intending to complete a number of facility improvement projects within an aggressive schedule over the coming months, including:
- completion of a hangar line drainage system upgrade;
- an evaluation of mechanical systems within the Air Terminal Building;
- an evaluation of electrical systems within the Air Terminal Building;
- construction of a ground equipment shed;
- execution of phase 1 of a landscaping beautification plan;
- domestic water treatment system upgrades;
- waste water system upgrades.
At this time, the Saint John Airport is seeking a Facility Project Manager on a contract basis, to provide general oversight of these projects.
For more information on this position, please contact the Administration Office by phone 506-638-5555 or by email before 4:00 PM ADT, Friday, September 16, 2016.