- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- In cases where you give personal information for a service performed by a third party under contract to SJA, the information provided will be received directly by such third party solely for the purpose of providing the particular service to you. Such services include, for example, information provided to reserve a taxi through our App, FlySJ.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. SJA will use contractual means to provide a level of protection comparable to its own when personal information is shared with third parties.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.